- Manage the System Engineering (SE) / New Product Development (NPD) / Proactive New Product Development (PNPD) / Current Product Improvement (CPI) & Material Cost Reduction (MCR) Product Engineering team
- Facilitate application engineering of Hydraulic Power Steering (HPS) system for various commercial vehicle segments.
- Facilitate application engineering of Hydraulic Power Steering (HPS) system for FT.
- Design and development of new HPS system aggregate and variants for CV and FT.
- Current product design improvements to enhance quality, cost and delivery performance.
Required Candidate profile
- BE Mechanical / Automobile / Product Engineering or related field
- 10+ years of experience
- Expertise in design, CAD and analysis
- Ability to motivate, influence and train people
- Good customer and team management skills
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Functional Area:Engineering Design, R&D
Role:Product Development Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
Contact Company:Rane Group