- Leads development, documentation, and maintenance of information security policies, procedures, and standards
- Initiates, facilitates, and promotes activities to create information security awareness throughout organization
- Monitors and routinely audits compliance to all information security procedures and policies, and ensures consistency of internal controls and software compliance.
- Observes changes in regulations and accreditation standards affecting information security, and makes recommendations on the need for policy changes
- Coordinates response to legal requests for data protection, legal hold, access, etc.
- Coordinates the response to, investigates, escalates, mitigates, and reports actual and attempted cyber security incidents and communicates in alignment with a cyber-incident communication plan.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Any Degree or PG Degree in Computer Science or IT with at least Ten years of relevant experience. Security certifications preferred.
- Knowledge and experience managing IT security programs including governance, policies, risk management, architecture, and awareness.
- In depth knowledge of operating systems, network elements and protocols, encryption tools, client-server and web architectures, firewalls, and intrusion detection/prevention systems
- Familiarity with application security, databases technologies, identity, and access management
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
Rane Holdings Limited