- Lead the development of a consistent companywide Health Safety & Environment (HSE) strategy. This includes developing a short term and long term plans, policies, goals, targets, standards, programs and leadership behaviors that are aligned with Rane values, strategic priorities, regulatory requirements and commitments.
- Oversees companywide HSE standards, policies and practices. These standards include risk identification, assessment and corrective actions, safe work practices and emergency preparedness and response.
- Prepare and support the internal auditing and examination of legal compliance processes.
- Identify organizational training needs, develop standard material and deploy across organization
- Monitor and advise on industry best practices; conduct benchmarking
- Proactively monitor HSE regulations.
- Liaise with external HSE service providers, professionals, industry associations and government bodies as required
- Manage group level MIS reporting
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Functional Area:Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Preferably graduate degree in Engineering, Environmental Science, Industrial Hygiene or equivalent certifications in related discipline.
- Operations experience/capability is required.
- 10+ years in HSE leadership role with focus on safety in Auto ancillary.
- Strong skills in strategy, program and process design and execution, collaboration/relationships skills and change management.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Power Point
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Environmental, Other Graduate