Roles and responsibilities
- Preparation of test plan for in house testing
- Preparation of design validation plan (DVP) for EPS system/EPS ECU and other sub systems.
- Development and maintenance of all test fixtures for EPS system/ECU testing activities
- Technical discussion with hardware team for bench level testing of EPS system/ECU
- Co ordinate activities for vehicle level testing of EPS system/ECU
- Generate and maintain test reports
- ECU calibration activities.
- Provide technical support to Regulatory authorities/Testing agencies in India (ARAI) for prototype testing/validation approvals of ECU.
Required Candidate profile
- Experience of 5 to 8 years
- Good communication, analytical and organizing skills
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Functional Area:Engineering Design, R&D
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
Rane Holdings Limited
Recruiter Name:Ahileshwar BK
Contact Company:Rane Holdings Limited